Montparnasse Black Handbag
Elevate your look without giving up functionality, and wear everyday art with our Montparnasse Black Handbag
This handbag is a unique piece of art—a combination of art, craft, and technology. Made in Spain and hand-painted by the artist Araceli Garcia.
It is part of the “Sans Couture” collection inspired by architecture. It is a seamless piece, starting from a pattern with an architectural shape and fitted using folds and pressure fittings.
- Premium quality sustainable materials.
- Vegan microfiber from organic production with Oeko-Tex certificate.
- Microfiber characteristics: Will not tear, scratch, peel or chip, anti-bacterial, lightweight, water-resistant, will not fade, breathable and eco-friendly.
- Adjustable strap to hang it on the shoulder or across the body.
- Each handbag is hand painted separately so the design portrayed in the photograph is a likeness of how your bag will look when you receive it.
The handbag measures 7.09 inches X 12.99 inches X 7.8 inches, and the adjustable strap is 51.18 inches. (18cm x 33cm x 20cm and adjustable strap 130cm)
Returns & Refunds
For more information about this please read our Return Policy.
Availability: 2 in stock (can be backordered)